See You Space Cowboy...


All these years have been a wonderful experience for me, sometimes intense and tiresome but never really bad or dull; nonetheless, about the numerous changes we observed through the years of Yogurk blogging history, this blog template really gotten awesome. Although I would like to enjoy this template a little more, but it's time to say our farewells.

It seems i feel very obliged to do a brief summary of the start/end of the blog.

The first steps before finally reaching the foundation of the blog were quite difficult; In the 2014 i didn't had the opportunity of knowing or reaching Soulseek community, neither Jpopsuki; Even so, I never gave up, and i continued searching the entire network for the albums of those artists I had only been able to listen to on YouTube. It was horribly harder than expected, but then realized that if it were hard for me, then it would be even harder for anyone.

I had some setbacks and i did a 1 year hiatus, so the blog returned to the normal activities in 2016; then i met Christian, he became my partner and i was really happy to had some help, but then we broke apart and i didn't have anymore his support in the music content; however i reconsidered several times the idea of leaving the blog behind and give up, but some people really helped me out, and that's where i found Erick.

He helped me in the process of regaining my own confidence and to start again, although we don't talk anymore; finally that year i found Slsk and i have to thank this users to helped me a lot:

  • mthsla
  • niivozombie (this user gave me access to Jpopsuki)
  • luvcitypop
  • trappedinlimbo
  • ura
  • yokophonic
  • grahambaster
  • Many, many more.
And specially not you : Scramoutcha.

If i did have to excuse me of the decisions i made about definitely leaving blogging would be: I need to move onto another personal projects, professional too.


The rest of the picture is history, not to be told by me, but from you; it was funny and awesome to hear how people got here, but i'm glad that they did it.

Special mention and thanks to my friend : Butch.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

(Thanks to you, for making this dream possible)

GOODBYE/ ADIÓS/ さようなら

Until we meet again.

(また会うまで)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

We moved to Yogurk.blogspot.com

DDBY - Bartender Reimu

Pizzicato Five